Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Alive

Mmmmm, Mmmmmmmmmmmm
I get wings to fly
Oh, oh, I'm alive... Yeah

When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly
I feel that I’m alive

When you look at me
I can touch the sky
I know that I’m alive
Mmmmm Ohhhhh

When you bless the day
I just drift away
All my worries die
I’m glad that I’m alive

You’ve set my heart on fire
Filled me with love
Made me a woman
On clouds above

I couldn’t get much higher
My spirit takes flight
Cause I am alive
OHHHHH

(When you call on me)
When you call on me
(When I hear you breathe)
When I hear you breathe
(I get wings to fly)
Fly
I feel that I’m alive
I am alive

(When you reach for me)
When you reach for me
(Raising spirits high)
God knows that

That I’ll be the one
Standing by

Through good and
Through trying times

And it’s only begun
I can’t wait for the
Rest of my life..

[song by Celine Dion]

No comments: