Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Even though I said good-bye, even though u make me cried at night, even though I broke your heart, even though I dated other people I still love you with all my heart. Even though I left you, even though it seemed like I didn’t care, I did because I still love you with all my heart.
I still want you to hold me in your arms. Make me feel safe make me forget about everything but you and me. Make me feel like you’re the only one for me and the only one I need. The only one to complete my life, but now that time is gone that time ended once I said good-bye. Once I left you. And once I stopped loving you. Some days I miss you I miss what we use to have and how we use to talk all the time. But now I realize one thing. I have to move on. And I have to stop wishing that everything could go back to how it use to be, because no matter how hard I try or how hard I wish. It could never go back to how it use to be. But just remember one thing I still love you with all my heart.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- ISAM -- wish u happiness & blissful life forever"

No comments: